Driving competition and innovation in the financial services sector
In May 2016, the Competition Bureau invited stakeholders with an interest in FinTech to provide submissions on issues relevant to the Bureau’s Fintech Market Study.
Some of these stakeholders have agreed to share their submissions with the general public, though some redactions may have been made at their request.
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
- Submission by Canada’s Digital Policy Forum (PDF 99KB)
- Submission by the Canadian Bankers Association (PDF 200KB)
- Submission by the Canadian Credit Union Association (PDF 163KB)
- Submission by Horizon Direct (PDF 67KB)
- Submission by the Law Society of Upper Canada (PDF 466KB)
- Submission by Mortgage Quote Canada (PDF 262KB)
- Submission by Payments Canada (PDF 476KB)
- Submission by QuickBT (PDF 70KB)
- Submission by RentMoola (PDF 37KB)
- Submission by Thinking Capital (PDF 49KB)
The following organizations also provided submissions to the Bureau but do not wish to publish them in the public domain:
- Date modified: