Broadband Market Study
In May 2018, the Competition Bureau launched a market study to look into consumer habits in purchasing internet services, with the goal of better understanding the competitive dynamics within the Canadian broadband sector.
The study will explore whether there are ways to foster more competition in this sector, which could lead to more choices and lower prices.
Help us understand.
- Online Survey announcement – October 16, 2018
- Update – additional detail on scope and timelines of the Study – October 16, 2018
- Submissions received – May-August 2018
- Purpose, scope and timelines of the study – May 10, 2018
- Market Study announcement – May 10, 2018
- Date modified: