The Compliance Bootcamp is a series of learning modules to help professionals stay on the right side of the law.
On this page:
Lesson One: Avoiding Deceptive Marketing
Part 1: Video
Learn how to spot and avoid deceptive marketing by watching this video.
Part 2: Quiz
Test your knowledge on how to spot and avoid deceptive marketing by completing this quiz.
Part 3: Bonus resources
- How to avoid deceptive marketing and possible penalties
- Little Black Book of Scams (2nd edition)
- Disclaimer use
Lesson Two: Avoiding Business Collusion and Bid-rigging
Part 1: Compliance Case Files (Videos)
Watch these compliance case file videos to learn how to spot and avoid business collusion.
Episode 1 - Bid-rigging: A harmless cup of coffee
Episode 2 - Price-fixing: The fix is out
Part 2: Bonus resources
Staying on the right side of the law
- Get practical compliance tips for your business
- Learn about Corporate Compliance Programs: Your first line of defence
- Part of a Trade Association? Learn how to avoid breaking the law
- Learn how the Bureau analyzes collaboration between competitors
Whistleblowing, immunity and leniency
- Learn about whistleblowing: What is it and how does it work?
- Learn about Immunity and Leniency Programs: What are they and how do they work?
- Learn how to use a Certificate of Independent Bid Determination
- Learn how to prevent, detect and report bid-rigging
Detecting and reporting collusion
- Date modified: